Welcome to Darling & Co!

Hello Everyone!

(Well, everyone reading this.)

Here I plan on posting everything in my life that is book related. Things that this will entail include, but are not limited to:
     -Book reviews
     -Books I've bought this month
     -Things I have bought related to fandoms

I have such a love of reading and books, and I am so excited to share it with everyone. I am of the belief that books can help you solve anything. Any time I am stressed, I can lose myself in a book and when I am done, I know what I need to do. If life is getting rough, I can read a story that I know has a happy ending and remind myself that it won't always be dark and scary. There are books out there for every situation and every person. As JK Rowling said, "If you don't like to read, you haven't found the right book." I don't believe there has ever been more true of a statement. Hopefully through my posts, you will find books you love and can develop a love for reading just as I have.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

-KD

Comments