Best Gift EVER!!!

So last weekend I turned 21 for the 4th time. I'm not usually a person who likes to celebrate their birthday or age, even though I love celebrating others birthdays. But this one was a little more special. I mean, how many times can you turn 21!

My usual request for any present is books, or gift cards to buy books, or money to buy books. I'm pretty simple in those terms. But this year, there was something specific I wanted: a book embosser.

I got the idea from this article by Buzzfeed before Christmas and I saved it in case I ever wanted to buy myself something book related. There were lots of great ideas in there, some I had seen before, others I hadn't. Then all the way at the almost very bottom (#22), there it was!

A book embosser from Horchow! And you can customize it with your name!



So when my brother asked me this year what I wanted for my birthday, I told him that this is what I wanted. I really wanted it! So when I unwrapped it from the pink floral bag, I was ecstatic to see it there!


The first book I embossed was Splintered Fate which was written by my good friend Yelena Lugin, which is one of my current reads. The second was my most recent purchase Lady Midnight. I have since embossed 80+ books, but I have upwards of 200 more to go! I'll be busy for a while!

In comments, tell me what your favorite book-ish gift was that you've received!

Comments