LOVE Bookshelf

One of my most prized possessions is my LOVE bookshelf that my dad made me last year for my birthday. I had found a post of it on Pinterest a few years before and had been wanting one ever since. It was so amazing and beautiful and fit me perfectly.

So when I woke up one morning and found my dad working hard on it, I was ecstatic. This is what it looked like before paint.



I thought, and still do, think it is the most amazing thing ever. After it was assembled, we went out and bought paint for it: a black-ish brown and a bright fire engine red for the "O." Once it was all painted, I loved it even more.


It's perfect, right? Once it was all dry, like really dry, I put my books on it (I had to make sure that it wasn't going to mess up any books if it wasn't dry enough). I've moved it around the room a few times, but I have finally found a perfect spot for it! It's the best thing in the world!


I only put my most favorite books on it! I mean, really, look at how wonderful it is!

Comments