2019 Reading Challenge

(Source: Kelsey Darling)
On August 26, 2019, I achieved my Goodreads 2019 Reading Challenge of forty books. It took a little longer than I thought it would, but I had a lot going on this year between graduating, taking on a second job, health issues, and moving. But it makes sense that as everything finally calmed down, I finished my challenge. Now I have the rest of the year to make it through what ever book my little heart desires. I am curious to see how many more books I can get in in the remaining four months. But without further ado, here are the books I read this year. Books that are bold are books I highly recommend.

1. The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
2. The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien
3. The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien
4. The Return of the King by J.R.R. Tolkien
(Source: Kelsey Darling)
5. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
6. The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank
7. An Anonymous Girl by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen
8. His Favorites by Kate Walbert
9. Bird Box by Josh Malerman
10. Two Can Keep a Secret by Karen M. McManus
11. In the Woods by Tana French
12. The Likeness by Tana French
13. Faithful Place by Tana French
14. Broken Harbor by Tana French
15. World Religions by Warren Matthews
16. The World's Religions by Huston Smith
(Source: Kelsey Darling)
17. The Secret Place by Tana French
18. The Trespasser by Tana French
19. Managerial Accounting by Maryanne M. Mowen
20. The Witch Elm by Tana French
21. You by Caroline Kepnes
22. Hidden Bodies by Caroline Kepnes
23. Cross Her Heart by Sarah Pinborough
24. Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
25. Best Day Ever by Kaira Rouda
26. NOS4A2 by Joe Hill
27. I Know Who You Are by Alice Feeney
(Source: Kelsey Darling)
28. Our Little Secret by Roz Nay
29. Stay Sexy & Don't Get Murdered by Karen Kilgariff & Georgia Hardstark
30. The Stranger Beside Me by Ann Rule
31. Girl Logic by Iliza Shlesinger
32. The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane by Katherine Howe
33. The Daughters of Temperance Hobbs by Katherine Howe
34. Chaos: Charles Manson, the CIA, and the Secret History of the Sixties by Tom O'Neill
35. Watch Me Disappear by Janelle Brown
36. The Last Victim by Jason Moss
37. We Need to Talk About Kevin by Lionel Shriver
38. Going Clear: Scientology, Hollywood, and the Prison of Belief by Lawrence Wright
39. Beyond Belief by Jenna Miscavige Hill
40. The Whisper Man by Alex North

I am excited to see what other books I will read through the rest of the year. Right now, I really do not know. I'll probably try and work my way through my Book of the Month books because that collection is getting a little out of hand. Thank you all for joining me on this journey! Every view is greatly appreciated!

Comments