Reading Challenge Complete!

This year I set myself a challenge to read 100 books. At first, I was hesitant, and then I thought I would easily make it, and then I hit my book slump and thought I would finish the year 5 books short. But, I did it! I rallied and finished my challenge, and I'm going to exceed my goal once again! I have read series, standalones, novellas, and everything in between. In total, 33,226 pages. This year, I have read books that didn't do much for me, but I also read books that I will read a million times over. So here is my year of books.

(Source: Giphy)

  1. The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
  2. The Road to Oz by Frank L. Baum
  3. The Emerald City of Oz by Baum
  4. The Horse and His Boy by Lewis
  5. The Patchwork Girl of Oz by Baum
  6. Little Wizard Stories of Oz by Baum
  7. Tik-Tok of Oz by Baum
  8. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
  9. My Life of the Road by Gloria Steinem
  10. Scarlet by Meyer
  11. Cress by Meyer
  12. Fairest by Meyer
  13. Winter by Meyer
  14. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
  15. City of Ashes by Clare
  16. Prince Caspian by Lewis
  17. City of Class by Clare
  18. City of Fallen Angels by Clare
  19. City of Lost Souls by Clare
  20. City of Heavenly Fire by Clare
  21. The Bane Chronicles by Clare
  22. Welcome to Shadowhunter Academy by Clare
  23. The Lost Herondale by Clare
  24. The Whitechapel Fiend by Clare
  25. Nothing but Shadows by Clare
  26. The Evil We Love by Clare
  27. Pale Kings and Princes by Clare
  28. The Voyage of the Dawn Treader by Lewis
  29. Dorothy Must Die: Stories Vol. 2 by Danielle Paige
  30. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
  31. Bitter of Tongue by Clare
  32. The Fiery Trial by Clare
  33. Born to Endless Night by Clare
  34. Angels Twice Descending by Clare
  35. Siege and Storm by Bardugo
  36. Ruin and Rising by Bardugo
  37. Clockwork Angel by Clare
  38. Clockwork Prince by Clare
  39. Clockwork Princess by Clare
  40. Stars Above by Meyer
  41. The Color Purple by Alice Walker
  42. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
  43. P.S. I Still Love You by Han
  44. Dorothy Must Die by Paige
  45. The Wicked Will Rise by Paige
  46. Yellow Brick War by Paige
  47. 11/22/63 by Stephen King
  48. Lady Midnight by Clare
  49. Splintered Fate by Yelena Lugin
  50. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
  51. Pandemonium by Oliver
  52. Requiem by Oliver
  53. How to Be a Woman by Caitlin Moran
  54. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
  55. Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
  56. Oola: Find Balance in an Unbalanced World by Dr. Dave Braun and Dr. Troy Amdahl
  57. The Wrath & the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
  58. Shattered Fate by Lugin
  59. In the Crossfire by Lugin
  60. Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
  61. The Silver Chair by Lewis
  62. Looking for Alaska by John Green
  63. Schizo by Nic Sheff
  64. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
  65. Highly Illogical Behavior by John Corey Whaley
  66. The Last Battle by Lewis
  67. Hold Still by Nina LaCour
  68. I Was Here by Gayle Forman
  69. All Better Now by Emily Wing Smith
  70. Wintergirls by Anderson
  71. Mosquitoland by David Arnold
  72. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
  73. After You by Moyes
  74. People Who Knew Me by Kim Hooper
  75. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
  76. The Infinite Sea by Yancey
  77. The Complete Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi
  78. The Last Star by Yancey
  79. Modern Lovers by Emma Straub
  80. The Leaving by Tara Altebrando
  81. The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster
  82. The Argonauts by Maggie Nelson
  83. See Me by Nicholas Sparks
  84. Marked by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast
  85. The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty by A.N. Roquelaure
  86. Betrayed by Cast and Cast
  87. Chosen by Cast and Cast
  88. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
  89. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
  90. Beauty's Punishment by Roquelaure
  91. The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi
  92. The Princess Saves Herself in this One by Amanda Lovelace
  93. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by JK Rowling
  94. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawking
  95. The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware
  96. And Then There Were None by Agatha Christi
  97. The Couple Next Door by Shari Lapena
  98. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by Rowling
  99. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by Rowling
  100. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by Rowling
The bold ones are the books I most enjoyed this year. Some of them were re-reads, but most of them were new to me and I am so glad I discovered so many wonderful books this year.

Just because I've reached my goal doesn't mean I'm going to stop reading. In fact, I'm almost done with my 101st book. And I'm excited to set my goal for next year higher, but not by much probably.

(Source: Giphy)

Comments