I'm Back!

(Source: Giphy)
Hey everyone! My posts will be starting up regularly again on May 16th. My graduation is Saturday, my brother's wedding is over, life is returning to normal. As promised, I have plenty of posts all saved up from my time away-11 to be exact! As time goes on, I might post two of them each week, instead of just one; it will depend on how life continues now. I am sorry I had to step away from posting, but I was not able to do it regularly enough and I know I was cheating you. But I think these upcoming posts will make up for lost time. I have read through the Dublin Murder Squad books by Tana French, Karen M. McManus's new book, and many others. The first one out will be The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank, which will be available on May 16th.

Thank you all for being patient with me as I got everything back on track. I hope you enjoy the new look of the blog and other updates I have made, and I hope you enjoy the upcoming posts!

Comments